Full Cycle Accountant with NetSuite experience
Location: Cumming, Georgia
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our client has an immediate need for a an experienced Accountant to oversee general accounting operations in their NetSuite platform.
We are looking for an Accounting professional with extensive NetSuite ERP experience, specifically regarding the AP, AR, GL and all financial modules.
As the Accountant you will be responsible for reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. If you have solid analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts, look no further, we want to hire YOU.
Your Primary Responsibilities will be:
* Full responsibility for the costs of the Company. This includes Accounts Payable, bank reconciliations, wire transfers, vendor management, credit managementWork closely with Purchasing Manager, Receiving Department, and Vendors on discrepancy of purchases
* Primary administration of corporate credit card account(s) including user administration (addition, deletions, credit limit changes), statement review, reconciliation, and entry, monthly reporting to COO an owner of the company.
* Year end and month-end close including account reconciliations, G/L analysis, expense KPIs
* Analysis of prepaid and accrual accounts
* Assist with annual external audit
* Assist with creation and monitoring of quarterly departmental budgets
* Work with Operations and Sales departments to maximize the effectiveness of NetSuite ERP through process changes, system refinements / improvements / optimization and additional reports
* Maintain list of Open Purchase Orders, close Purchase Orders as necessary, and work closely with Production Managers to ensure product receipts and fulfillments are accurate.
* Assist with Office Management tasks as necessary
* Other duties as assigned
* Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at email@example.com or call Diana Gonzalez at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.