Come join the team as NetSuite Administrator. You will need to have excellent software system administration skill set, ability to pay attention to details, great communication skills, can drive process improvements, strong collaborator/team player and comfortably operate in the fast-paced environment. The client is a healthcare company focusing on alternative medicines.
- You will help customize the NetSuite software application. Able to make custom changes, assist departments with application installment, Keep data integrity; install and configure software (hardware too if needed)
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Daily Monitoring of performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Maintain, manage Software asset management tool and implement new releases
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- 3+ years of experience in NetSuite system administration
- Experience setting up workflows, reports and saved searches in NetSuite
- Experience with Netsuite ERP, NetSuite CRM and OneWorld
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Accounting background preferred but not necessary
- Strong GAAP knowledge required
- NetSuite Administrator certification is highly preferred
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
Apply here or contact Corey Helvey at 813-437-6876 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank deal's with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6876. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.