I am currently recruiting for a NetSuite Consultant who will be supporting my clients' internal NetSuite team and preparing for their go-live of their brand new NetSuite finance system in April 2019 !
The candidate my client is looking for will have existing NetSuite experience in addition to exposure to data migration and basic scripting within the NetSuite system.
This is a 6 month contract and the client is based in Kent.
* NetSuite Certifications beneficial but not essential
* Good understanding of NetSuite's Finance Modules
* Previous experience of NetSuite integrations within financial organisations would be beneficial.
* Exposure to AP, AR and Financial Reporting Management modules.
* Strong analytic skills, and ability to apply problem-solving solutions to challenging circumstances.
* First-rate communication skills; both verbal and written.
* Excellent time management and organisation skills.
* Demonstrated experience of customisations within NetSuite's Order Management, Subscription billing and Inventory management
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Liam O'Connell on +44 203 879 8377 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.