NetSuite Technical Administrator-$Market Competitive Rate$-Contract 3-4 Months
Location: Austin, TX
Hot new job! This is the role you've held out for!
My client is in need of a Technical Administrator to not only assist in the day-to-day operations, but also with their current NetSuite Implementation. The client holds an established place in the Computer Software industry and has been in business for over 20 years!
This is a great opportunity for anyone to grow their experience and build up their professional profile, and an even greater opportunity for Techno-Functional Consultants seeking to get away from Consultant/Project Manager responsibilities.
* Provide internal, and system/technical support to users as well as needed training
* Create workflows, save searches, and dashboards
* Handle data entries, data transitions, and working closely with the finance team
* Preferably 2-3 years of hands-on NetSuite experience
* Previous experience with NetSuite implementation and working with third-party integrations
* NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus!
* NetSuite ARM experience
* Global Implementation experience a big plus!
* Commission Module experience a big plus!
* NetSuite Partner experience a big plus!
Culture is the number one thing they hire for. They truly enjoy working with each other, and look for a consultant that will embrace the collaborative environment. This is not only a terrific opportunity to build up your professional profile, but also a chance to be part of a growing and welcoming company. This is YOUR chance to get hands on experience in one of the hottest industries in the market right now, so don't hesitate to apply!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or firstname.lastname@example.org, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.