Implementation Consultant (NetSuite)
There's a fantastic new opportunity in Northampton for an Implementation Consultant in a rapidly growing company offering great opportunities in career progression. You would be responsible for full implementation of NetSuite, ensuring designs and realisation of functional solutions are developed appropriately, customer engagement, assessing available technologies, recommend solutions that match customer needs and requirements.
The roles comes with the opportunities to work independently plus car allowance and bonus.
* Understanding and implementing customer needs for NetSuite systems
* Ensuring designs are realised and developed appropriately per specifications
* Recommending of solutions that meet customer requirements
Skills & Experience:
* Experience with implementing NetSuite
* Knowledge of relationship databases, use of ETL tools
* Experience in Business Application deployments
* Being able to convey technical information to non-technical customers
* Ability to establish key requirements for solutions through speaking to clients
* Work well within a team, hitting deadlines, good communication skills
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.