NetSuite Project Manager
There's a fantastic new opportunity in Milton Keynes for a Project Manager in a rapidly growing company offering great opportunities in career progression in the e-commerce industry. You would be responsible for managing the next big NetSuite implementation, ensuring the project runs on schedule and to budget.
Depending on experience, you may be given opportunities for remote working with car allowance and bonus possibilities.
* Keeping implementation and different teams to schedule
* Liaising with teams and company to make sure requirements are met
Skills & Experience:
* Experience with implementing NetSuite
* Knowledge of relationship databases, use of ETL tools
* Prince2 qualifications or similar
* Being able to convey technical information to non-technical customers
* Ability to establish key requirements for solutions through speaking to clients
* Work well within a team, hitting deadlines, good communication skills
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.