Sr. NetSuite Developer Needed in San Francisco! $120-150k
The Senior NetSuite Developer/Architect is a critical role in the business applications ecosystem and key collaborator across Finance, Revenue, Commissions and Business Operations departments. You will lead continuous improvement of NetSuite and other key applications including Salesforce, Apttus, Anaplan, Concur, and ADP. This is a hands-on role responsible for scope, configure and customize CSOD NetSuite instance and tangential integration and web technologies to deliver and improve solutions utilizing NetSuite admin tools, SuiteScript Scheduled Scripts, Suitelets, RESTlets, and User and Client-Event scripting. The ideal candidate will conceptualize business needs and can formulate solutions from both the technical and business points of view.
In this role, you will...
* Lead strategic design and tactical implementation of global financial systems to support long-term CSOD objectives
* Create overall financial system vision, system architecture, and long-term roadmap
* Enhance application ecosystem through system integration and automation
* Analyze complex business problems, provide clear analysis and document solutions
* Perform hands-on coding and be responsible for technical project delivery
* Work with business stakeholder to translate requirement to technical design, design processes and system solutions
* Plan, review, revise and execute configurations and customizations of NetSuite & related systems
* Configure, customize and code as per best practices, create test plans and deploy technical solutions
* Build and support data analytics and reporting needs
* Lead and mentor junior technical resources and offshore team
* Ensure consistent global operations through policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
* Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
* Satisfy documentation requirements in a SOX environment
* Maintain NetSuite application for cross-functional stakeholders
* Handle production support, research system issues, identify root causes and implement solutions
* Provide front-line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
* Contribute to Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
* Serve as CSOD Finance technical point of contact to third-party technical personnel and NetSuite Support
You've got what it takes if you have...
* 8+ years of technology experience with minimum 4-6 years of hand-on NetSuite experience as a developer
* 4+ years of NetSuite administration and customization (SuiteScript) experience required.
* 4+ years of architecture/lead experience with focus on cloud-based technology and consistent track record of growth, change and innovation. B2B SaaS industry experience a plus
* Certifications: NetSuite Administrator Certified, SuiteScript Certified, Certified ERP Consultant (nice to have)
* B2B SaaS industry experience a plus
* Required Technical/Configuration Experience:
* Forms customization, server scripts, scheduled Scripts, suitelets, RESTlets, user event and client event scripts
* Various integration methods and technologies
* Experience with segregation of duties and workflows
* Required Functional Experience:
* NetSuite OneWorld, Multi-subsidiary, Multi-currency, Advanced Revenue Recognition
* Sales Orders, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, General Ledger, Fixed Asset
* Experience with integration to complementary SaaS solutions such as Salesforce.com, Apttus
* Proven track record of managing multiple complex projects at once, driving through obstacles, and successfully driving to aggressive deadlines
* Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and bias toward action
* Exceptional communication skills to interact upward with the executive team, cross-functionally and unifying diverse project teams
* Must be able to quickly learn, categorize, and communicate software configuration and customization options
Extra Dose of awesome if you have…
* Experience with Financial applications - Anaplan ICM, Coupa, Concur, ADP and Blackline
* Experience implementing and managing Subscription Management/Billing systems such as SuiteBilling, Zuora, etc.
* Experience with change management for NetSuite/Financial systems in a SOX environment
* Dell Boomi integration expertise - Boomi Process building & deployment, API management, connectors/ listener, alert framework/ exception handling, integration packs usage, etc.
* Design, development and deployment of integration solutions for Cloud and On-Premises systems
* Experience in building and designing REST, SOAP, XML over HTTP APIs