NetSuite Senior Developer- Washington DC 80-90/HR- 12-month contract
A rapidly growing NetSuite End-User in Washington DC is currently looking for a Senior NetSuite Developer to assist with numerous upcoming customization work on the back-end of the platform. My exclusive client in the Cybersecurity industry plans on arranging these projects as soon as possible to get the start-up on the ground and running.
The ideal candidate's responsibilities include:
* Web Service integration with numerous 3rd party applications including Expensify, Shopify, and Magento
* Deep understanding of creating custom saved searches and workflows to streamline business processes
* Advanced PDF customization
* Advanced Financials Customization
* Previous experience writing SuiteScript code from scratch in both SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
* Hands on NetSuite implementation experience as the Lead Consultant or Lead Developer
* NetSuite SuiteCloud Certification a plus
* Prior experience working with a NetSuite Partner
The interview process can begin as early as this week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to T.LaBella@andersonfrank.com and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.