My client, a NetSuite end user in the IT industry, is looking to fill a remote, NetSuite Functional Consultant role, which plays a key role with the controller working on implementations. You will be responsible for functional execution of finance-related projects and front-end operations. This is a 5 month project with a strong possibility of extension.
Candidates who have consulting and implementation experience within NetSuite are encouraged to apply!
* Configuring A/R, A/P, G/L
* Prior FLC NetSuite implementation experience
* Can create workflows, saved searches, and dashboards
* Active CPA, always a plus
* Experience working with NetSuite OneWorld modules and mapping out the chart accounts
* Three full life-cycle NetSuite implementations as a lead consultant
* 2 years NetSuite experience
* NetSuite certifications are a plus
My client is looking to fill this role very soon and is conducting interviews this week! Do not miss this exciting opportunity to work from home and to make $55-65 per hour!
If you are interested in this role or any other NetSuite job contact me, Emily Nader, directly at email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 212-731-8272 ext. (3926).
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Anderson Frank specializes in NetSuite-ERP technology but also; NetSuite-CRM, NetSuite E-commerce, OneWorld, SuiteCloud connect, NetSuite WMS, NetSuite PMS, Open Air, and Bronto.