Currently looking for a NetSuite Administrator on behalf of a client based in Manchester to work in a cross vertical organisation. The company I am currently working with has been experiencing unprecedented growth and need an experienced NetSuite Administrator to help implement and support NetSuite systems.
Some of your responsibilities would include providing support and contributing to continuous system improvements. Liaising between the support team, team of developers and the business as well as assessing and developing solutions to solve complicated and interesting business processes.
* Integral part of the NetSuite implementation
* Liaising between support team, business and team of developers
* Assessing and developing solutions for complicated businesses processes
* Diagnose and support the internal NetSuite Systems
What they're looking for;
* Experience and knowledge in NetSuite
* Experience in management of local VLANs, Firewalls & routing
* Ability to demonstrate functional knowledge of front end processes in L2C, P2Pand R2R
* Experience in Agile environments
* Knowledge of operational requirements and processes with ERP
* Quick learner when it comes to understanding different processes in a complex system
* NetSuite Certifications
* Relevant industry exp; Finance Services, Computer Software, IT & Services
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.