NetSuite Accountant - Toronto, ON- Up to 55k CAD DOE - Innovative Work Environment
Anderson Frank is working with a Client in the services industry that has a brand new Accountant role open!
They are the leaders in providing the ultimate facilities services to an array of different businesses. You will be joining an ambitious, hard working, and innovative culture with room to grow! They have just implemented NetSuite and are looking for an Accountant, who has NetSuite experience, that can come in and hit the ground running. You will be in charge of overseeing AR, AP, journal enteries, general ledgers, reconciliations, month-end-close, payroll, and cash management.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Managing the daily accounting operations in NetSuite, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, payroll and operational cash management
* Assisting with development of annual, quarterly and monthly expense budgets
* Collaboration with core accounting team in daily operations
Skills and Proficiencies
* BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
* Experience with NetSuite ERP; NetSuite Implementation experience is a HUGE plus!
* Good communication skills
*Full-cycle Accounting Skill set
* Thoughtful: Purposeful in your goals and mindful of your efforts to achieve them
* Accountable: You are dependable, reliable, and always take ownership of your actions
* Growth-focused: You're an ambitious individual with strong ambition and perseverance
* Friendly: Fun, positive and wanting to work in a collaborative environment, but able to buckle down and get work done
***NetSuite experience is REQUIRED to be considered for this role***
If you are an experienced NetSuite Senior Accountant, then this role presents you with a rewarding opportunity to become part of a thriving and innovative team in a growing local market. This opportunity offers a competitive salary as well as a great benefits package.
My client is conducting phone interviews this week for this exciting opportunity, so please do not hesitate to apply! To find out more please call me at (212) 731-8272 ext. or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Anderson Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
NetSuite - NetSuite Accountant - Accountant - Senior Accountant - Sr. Accountant - Accounting Manager - Accounting - Finance - Ohio - Cleveland - NetSuite Implementation - Controller- NSERP - NS-ERP - NSCRM - OneWorld - SuiteCloud Connect - NetSuite WMS - NetSuite PMS - Open Air - Bronto- SuiteBuilder- SuiteScripts