Accounting Manager/Controller - Greater Toronto Area - 90-100K CAD - Opportunity for Growth!
An Accounting Manager/Controller role has opened up in the Greater Toronto area! This company uses NetSuite ERP and is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager and/or Controller to bring on to the team. The Company is experiencing a lot of positive growth and is looking for someone who is looking for an exciting new opportunity in a rewarding and fast-paced environment!
* Manage daily accurate and timely bookkeeping for multiple entities in QuickBooks & NetSuite for the complete accounting cycle: accounts payable transactions, customer invoice creation, preparation of journal entries and related accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations, tracking of fixed asset activity, and maintenance of intercompany activity and records
* Manage corporate credit cards, payment of bills, and related reporting/reconciliation
* Monthly payment of independent contractors and other work for hire agreements
* Annual production of timely and accurate 1099s and 1042s related to contractor payments
* Manage relationship with external accounting firm, including coordination of the annual financial statement review and preparation of necessary tax returns
* Partner with executive team to prepare and follow budgets
* Participate in the development of controls including analytical tools, reports, and systems to help maintain an effective control environment
* Special tasks, analyses or projects as assigned
* A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field required
* Small business experience preferred
* Experience with research and development accounts a plus
* Experience working in privately held, owner managed corporate environment preferred
* Strong knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles
* QuickBooks proficiency and NetSuite experience required
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize deadlines, and show flexibility when needed is required
This exciting new opportunity will not last long! With the potential for professional growth and an exciting fast paced environment, you do not want to miss this! APPLY NOW! Send a copy of your updated resume to Rasha Awwad at email@example.com. Interviews are scheduled for early next week.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, Accountant, Finance, Accounts Payable, Audits, ERP, Tax Compliance, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, Accounting, CPA, SaaS, Software, Corporate Accounting, Cash Flow, Inventory