Jr. NetSuite - Montreal, CA - Up to $60,000k CAD - ASAP Start Date
Anderson Frank is working with a rapidly growing Tech Company in the Montreal area, that is looking for a NetSuite Administrator. This is a full-time, on-site role that gives you the opportunity to work directly with Executives and manage IT responsibilities. You will be joining an exciting and fast-paced environment where you can grow and develop in-house.
* Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet all business requirements and needs
* Support End User requests for new saved searches, reports, dashboards, and KPI's
* Work with integration software to sort data or other issues with the integration
* Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
* 1-2 years of NetSuite experience
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Technical NetSuite understanding preferred
* NetSuite Certified
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Remote flexibility
* Career development and growth
* Open and innovative work environment
This company is very excited to welcome a new Jr. NetSuite consultant to the team so this position will not be open long!
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in this positon please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rasha Awwad at (212) 731-8272 for more details on this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.