NetSuite Functional Consultant- Remote- $60 -$70/Hr - 2 month contract
My client, an established end user in the manufacturing industry, is looking for an experienced NetSuite Functional Consultant to help lead their NetSuite ERP implementation. This position will be 30 hours a week with 75% of the project being able to be worked remotely. The ideal candidate should have a background in Accounting, as well as having experience leading NetSuite implementations.
Here is a breakdown of the key responsibilities:
* Setting up Advanced Financials within NetSuite ERP
* Prior experience implementing NetSuite
* Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technology updates
* Train end users on how to effectively use NetSuite functionality
* Assist Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments
* Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* CPA is preferred
* NetSuite WMS Lite, WIP & Routing implementation experience
* NetSuite Advanced Procurement & NetSuite OneWorld experience
My client is conducting phone interviews this week so please do not hesitate to apply! To find out more please call me at (212) 731-8272 ext (3466) or email me at J.Hurley@andersonfrank.com
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth