Accounting Manager - New York, NY - $100,000
Are you looking for the next challenge in your Accounting career? Are you a tech-savy accounting professional with NetSuite experience? Anderson Frank has partnered with a rapidly growing, progressive organization who is currently seeking a highly motivated Accounting professional to hit the ground running on their NetSuite ERP system.
In this position, you will be overseeing a team of 4 while managing the entire accounting process including:
- Spearhead Month/Quarter/Year-end process
- Ensure all journal entries, balance sheet, and other reconciliations are properly performed and supported in accordance with US GAAP and SOX
- Provide financial reporting
- Support local auditors and handle other ad-hoc tasks
- Provide timely insights to senior executives, enabling them to make informed business decisions
- Continuously improve processes and procedures on the team, with the ultimate goals of reducing time to close and enhancing Senior Management's understanding of business results.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA highly preferred
- 5+ Years full cycle accounting experience
- NetSuite ERP Experience
- Big 4 Experience a plus
- Public & Private Sector Accounting Ability
- Full lifecycle Financial System implementation exposure is a plus
- Experience managing global accounting a plus
- Collaborative; Strong communcation and organization skills
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply' and submit yourupdated resume to me, Matthew Matuozzi at email@example.com.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.