This company is a Healthcare software company that sells and implements software at doctor's offices. They are currently between 50-100M in Annual Revenue. This company is located in bright and sunny Tampa, Florida and they are looking for an Accounts receivable specialist to help with their collections department.
* You will be handling the collections and accounts receivable alongside a team of 3 others.
* You will work full time hours will need to understand general accounting principles.
* You will process payments and cash applications
* NetSuite experience is preferred but not necessary
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* You will need to be onsite in the Tampa office 40 hours per week
* Experience in an accounting role previously is preferred.
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
Apply here or contact Corey Helvey at 813-437-8682 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank deal's with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6876. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.