* Providing technical expertise in the area of NetSuite configuration, customization and technical management. This includes developing scripts, workflows, customizations and integrations leveraging the SuiteCloud platform capabilities and technical best practices.
* Driving smooth bi-annual NetSuite major upgrades.
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
* Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs
* Helping ensure tracking Change Management in NetSuite platform.
* Keeping current on technical development in the NetSuite ecosystem to help leadership team evaluate and pilot additional tools, processes, third party integrations, etc.
* Provide training and ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users
* Developing relationship with NetSuite & third party vendor support teams to maximize effectiveness of issues troubleshooting & resolution.
* At least 2 years of responsible experience in a similar role - providing direct hands-on support, development and technical administration for NetSuite (ideally Wholesale & Distribution).
* SQL, Java Script, SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0 are required.
* Strong skills with SuiteCloud development and deployment technologies:
* Significant experience with day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform.
* Good understanding of and familiarity with IT infrastructure issues, including virtualization, configuration, cyber-security & compliance requirements for SaaS.
* Ability to work independently and as a team member, in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines while successfully communicating with both internal and external customers.
* Good business acumen and an interest in building up business understanding to help connect business needs and challenges to the right technical solutions.
* A four-year degree in a technical or scientific discipline or a combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates proficiency in meeting the above requirements.
* Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.