NetSuite Administrator - Ottawa, Canada - Up to 75k-90k CAD - Growing Company
Anderson Frank is working with a rapidly growing Manufacturing and Distribution Company in Canada, that is looking for a NetSuite Administrator. This is a full-time permanent position that gives you the opportunity to work directly with Executives and manage IT responsibilities. You will be joining an exciting and fast-paced environment where you can grow and develop in-house.
* Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet all business requirements and needs
* Support End User requests for new saved searches, reports, dashboards, and KPI's
* Work with integration software to sort data or other issues with the integration
* Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
* Inventory and Warehouse Management
* NetSuite Administration experience
* Full NetSuite Skillset
* Experience training Users
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Inventory and Warehouse Management experience
* Technical NetSuite understanding is a plus
* NetSuite Certifications are a plus
* Competitive Salary
* Remote Flexibility
* Career development and career growth path
* Open and innovative work environment
This company is very excited to welcome a new NetSuite Administrator to the team so this position will not be open long!
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in this positon please send your resume to email@example.com or call Rasha Awwad at (212) 731-8272 (ext. 3256) for more details on this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.