Accounts Payable Specialist- NetSutie and AvidXchange
AP specilist - NetSuite and AvidXchange
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Rate: $30-$40 an hour
Job Type: Contract- 2-3 months
Join a growing, global, fast paced company in the manufacturing industry. We are calling all NetSuite AP specialits with NetSuite and AvidXchange experience. Join a company that is experiencing hypergrowth and exciting new changes.
Do you have extensive prior experience working with NetSuite and AvidXchange? Look no further, our client is looking to hire YOU immediately. Join a fast-paced environment that values its employees and thrives on a culture that allows for autonomy and creativity. Grow your NetSuite skillset while applying your problem solving abilities at a company that gives you the autonomy to use your expertise.
The company we are recruiting for has an immediate need for a NetSuite AP Specilaits with HANDS-ON NetSuite ERP and AvidXchange experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Manage the flow of invoices from receipt through approval, payment and reconciliation.
* Support the month-end accounting close
* Manage all 1099s, 1042 and VAT reporting
* Coordinate operations, procurement, outsourced service providers and the bank for a seamless procure to pay process all within NetSuite ERP.
* Assist the team on moderate to complex issues, support the effective resolution of issues; ensure
* Coordinate manual payment requests and work with procurement for efficient onboarding of new partners
Skills and qualifications:
* Prior NetSuite experience and AvidXchange experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Manufacturing and invenory accounting experience preffered
* CPA or CPA candidate is preferred
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diana Gonzalez at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.