Our client is a rapidly growing technology company based in the Lehi area that is looking to hire a skilled Sr. Financial Systems Manager to oversee and integrate all the company's enterprise applications.
* Coordinates with all levels of leadership and finance staff to collect, organize, and develop analyses on key performance indicators and operational results that support performance enhancement, business planning, and decision-making for month-end financials and monthly operational reviews
* Strong technical background with knowledge of IT infrastructure, networking, database concepts, data modeling, platform development knowledge required.
* Articulate and convey complex technical concepts to a wide audience, that includes stakeholders, technical and functional project teams, finance/ accounting departments with varying degrees of technical knowledge
* Proficiency in project management and presents strong analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including strong execution, and timely and thorough follow-through and follow-up of tasks
* Experience with other enterprise applications: Adaptive Insights, Concur Expense, Boomi, Concur Invoice, and Salesforce are preferred
* Strong comprehension of basic systems engineering, risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards
*NetSuite Administrator certification is preferred
* Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Unlimited PTO
* Work-life balance via partial remote flexibility
Do you think you are a match for this role? If so,
Call 212-731-8272 or email email@example.com
Positions will be filled within the coming week.