I am currently working with a customer based in Hertfordshire, with a strong foundation within the Retail Industry. The mentioned customer has an urgent requirement for a NetSuite Lead Consultant, starting ASAP.
The candidate my client is looking for will have existing NetSuite Lead Consultant experience in addition to exposure to optimisation, basic scripting and configuration within the NetSuite system.
This is a 6 month contract and the client is based in Royston, Hertfordshire.
* Expertise within the implementation and customisation of NetSuite.
* Experience as a NetSuite Lead Consultant.
* Capability of working in conjunction with SuiteAnalytics and SuiteFlow.
* Accountancy background is beneficial, but not a necessity.
* NetSuite certifications are plus, but not a necessity.
* Previous experience of NetSuite integrations within financial organisations would be beneficial.
* Strong analytic skills, and ability to apply problem-solving solutions to challenging circumstances.
* First-rate communication skills; both verbal and written.
* Excellent time management and organisation skills.
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam O'Connell on +44 203 879 8377 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.