NetSuite Advanced Financials Specialist- Virginia Beach 70-80/HR- 2-month contract
NetSuite Partner in Virginia Beach is currently looking for a Senior Financials Specialist to assist with a NetSuite ERP, CRM and eCommerce implementation. My exclusive client in the finance industry plans on arranging these implementations as soon as possible to get the start-up on the ground and running. The responsibilities include:
* NetSuite ARM Certification
* Configure the Fixed Asset Management Module
* Can Map out the Chart of Accounts, build out the General Ledger, and work with key executives of the firm to gather requirements
* Multi-Book Accounting principles to set up 30 subsidiaries within the NetSuite OneWorld platform
* Previous experience as the Lead Functional Consultant on a global NetSuite OneWorld implementation
* Minimum 10 full life-cycle NetSuite implementations complete
* NetSuite ARM Certification a plus
* Certifications will not be paid for
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to T.LaBella@andersonfrank.com and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.