IT Support (NetSuite)
Currently working with a client in London who are looking for an IT Helpdesk/support role at a cross vertical organisation. The company I am currently working with has been experiencing unprecedented growth from year to year, winning numerous industry awards with no expectations of slowing down anytime soon.
Some of your responsibilities would include providing support and contributing to continuous system improvements. Liaising between the support team, team of developers and the business as well as assessing and developing solutions to solve complicated and interesting IT issues.
* Liaising between support team and users in the company
* Assessing and developing solutions for complicated IT related issues
* Diagnose and fix technical problems
What they're looking for;
* Experience and knowledge in NetSuite
* Experience in management of local VLANs, Firewalls & routing
* Technical support background eg. IT Helpdesk
* Experience in Agile environments
* Knowledge of operational requirements and processes with ERP
* Quick learner when it comes to understanding different processes in a complex system
* NetSuite Certifications
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.