ERP Programmer/Analyst- San Francisco Bay Area - $85K-$95K
What you'll be doing
* Delivering financial/administrative, BI, and systems integration solutions
* Work with business units as well as internal and external technology providers to define business requirements, design, configure, code, test, implement, and integrate and develop enhancements, web services and other products that support the best business practices
* Point-person for filing help tickets and escalating issues with system vendors
* Responsible for understanding, researching and testing system updates and new functionality then participating in partner teams to prepare and adopt changes
* Help maintain system and process enhancement lists and gain consensus on enhancement priorities from affected stakeholders
* Deliver reports, dashboards and other BI and reporting products
* Stay current with Software-As-A-Service (SaaS)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
* 3+ years of experience with information systems
* Demonstrated knowledge of SQL
* Demonstrated knowledge of structured testing/QA practices
* Knowledge of NetSuite financials, Workday HR/Payroll, or similar SaaS system functions, configuration options, and issues
* The ability to function in a collaborative, consensus-driven environment
* The ability to understand complex business issues
* A successful track record of delivering complex system functions on-time and on-budget
If you are interested, APPLY NOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Net Suite / ERP / OneWorld / One World / Accounting / SF / Bay Area / San Francisco Bay Area / Accountant / Controller / Manager/ Financial / SaaS / CPA