Senior NetSuite Architect- $160K-$190K
What you'll be doing
* Implement, enhance, support an NetSuite ERP system including planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, data migrations, system testing and production support
* Owning all of the existing Business Application Architecture
* Provide NetSuite ERP expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and clients' requirements
* Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating the industry business requirements by managing the processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements
* Design, configure and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
* Lead financial and accounting implementations including: distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting
* Supervise, mentor, develop and manage junior consultants and business analysts
* Map out business processes and requirements with new customers
* Manage all aspects of the configuration
* Build, develop and test customized script and solutions
* Act as the main IT partner for the Finance, HR, and Legal departments
* Conduct business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes
* Ensure SOX compliance
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Related Discipline
* Hands-on NetSuite Experience
* Proven ability to translate business requirements
* Understanding of Quote-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Billing, Revenue Management
* Workday and RevPro preferred
* Experience with SuiteFlow, SuiteScript
* Strong communicator
* Can translate technical business knowledge to non-technical audiences
* Strong understand of key business processes
If you are interested, APPLY NOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Net Suite / ERP / OneWorld / One World / Accounting / SF / Bay Area / San Francisco Bay Area / Accountant / Controller / Manager/ Financial / SaaS / CPA