FP&A Manager - New York, NY - $100,000
Anderson Frank is working with a high growth, marketing tech leader looking for an FP&A professional to champion their global financial efforts.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for the company-wide budgeting and forecasting process and monthly analysis. In addition, the Manager will be responsible for long-range plans, defining key metrics, and ad hoc financial analysis. The Manager, FP&A position is an integral position within the FP&A organization as he/she will interact with the various department and business line heads to provide insightful and actionable analysis to identify opportunities to improve process, efficiency, profitability, and productivity. This position must handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment with extensive direct interaction with business leaders and executive management.
* Develop and monitor the Company's 3 statement annual budget and quarterly forecasts, which shall include establishing budget tools, setting timelines and acting as project manager for the Company, ensuring that all budgets and forecasts are accurate, comprehensive and completed in timely fashion with department heads.
* Responsible for monthly reporting package that includes financial operating statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, analysis of operating results against budget, prior periods and forecasts, and comprehensive executive level explanations.
* Present, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics partnering closely with business leaders to impact strategic business decisions.
* Integration of capacity model within Corporate financial plans.
* Support the preparation of the Company's long-range strategic planning models and 13 week rolling cashflow
* Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for a variety of special projects that may include M&A, financings, new business initiatives and other ad-hoc projects.
* Assist in the upgrade of reporting standards through the pursuit of continuous process improvement and liaison with the various business departments.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
We're looking for an intelligent, highly-motivated individual, who can succeed in a fast-moving company and industry. The candidate must be a self-starter who can see the goal and execute against it.
* NetSuite ERP and Adaptive Insights Experience
* Undergraduate degree or MBA in finance, accounting, or other business-related field
* 5+ or more years of combined accounting, finance, and strategic analysis experience
* Strong understanding of accounting. CPA or CFA a plus
* Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and model building. Transaction Advisory Services, or Investment Banking background a plus
* Understanding of interrelationship between and ability to model Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
* Advanced excel skills and ability to build scenario analyses
* Familiarity with SaaS Company reporting a plus
* Function effectively in an especially fast-paced, high growth operating environment, managing time effectively to address high priority items in a timely manner
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and executive presence
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, and executive management
* Exceptional presentation skills with ability to analyze data, tell "the story" and develop detailed operational changes to plans, to implement cost savings and revenue growth opportunities
* High energy, positive, with "can do" attitude
* Personal history of achievement
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply' and submit yourupdated resume to me, Matthew Matuozzi at email@example.com.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.