NetSuite Administrator - Queens, NY - $110,000
Anderson Frank International has partnered with one of the top Wholesale & Distribution companies in the New York
City Area who is going through a NetSuite implementation and looking for someone to help champion their NetSuite efforts. If you have experience working as a NetSuite Administrator in areas such as Supply Chain, Purchasing, Finance, Operations, and Business Processes, read further for an incredible next step in your career!
- Work with a team that builds the ERP and related software systems during Implementation
- Discuss ongoing requirements with business areas and suggest solutions in NetSuite, or provide the necessary customizations, including custom user interfaces, workflows, and scripts to support their needs
- Maintain the NetSuite Application post go-live
- Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
- Manage business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Manage user roles and permissions in NetSuite
- Assist with data import process, data cleanup, and data migration from various systems
- Primary point of contact for users regarding application support
- Work with the business areas to generate custom reports as necessary
- Document all customizations and workflows
-Experience being a NetSuite Administrator with hands on experience in NetSuite customizations and data migration; 3-5 years minimum experience
- Experience with SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud IDE, SuiteTalk, and SuiteBundler
- Experience with SuiteCommerce
- Experience with a full cycle NetSuite implementation
- Experience in system integration testing and unit testing
- Basic business knowledge and standard NetSuite knowledge in transactions within the various modules, including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory, Financials and Reporting
- Willingness to learn new technologies as they arise
- Good process documentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field, such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
To discuss this and other exciting opportunities available to you with NetSuite, APPLY NOW! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. Contact Matthew Matuozzi at email@example.com or 212-731-8272 ext. 3359.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.