NetSuite Project Manager- Iowa City, Iowa - $50 - $55/ Hr USD - 40 Hr/ week
My client is seeking a NetSuite Project Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in the implementation of NetSuite ERP, and will be an experienced leader. This person will be able to quickly and effectively deliver project solutions to clients, as well as strong planning and managerial skills within an ERP environment.
* Assemble requirements and documentation for the new implementation of ERP
* Strong managerial as well as ERP experience
* Management of Client relationship
* Post-implementation support
* Keeping up to date on new product features/releases
* Advanced knowledge of NetSuite ERP
* Experience with multiple NetSuite implementations
* Ability to withstand pressure while working on multiple projects at once
* Previous experience working with a NetSuite partner is preferred
* Experienced and comfortability in a management position
My client is conducting interviews this week with a competitive rate being offered dependent upon experience.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please call me at 212-731-8272 and ask for Jack, ext. 3466, or e-mail me at J.hurley@AndersonFrank.com
Positions will be filled in the coming week, apply now!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.