NetSuite Developer- Remote - $75 - $80/ Hr USD - 20 Hr/ week/ 5 months
My client is an NetSuite end user as well as a highly recognized company in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for a NetSuite Developer to assist in supporting their ongoing SuiteScript needs. This project allows for remote work close to 50% of the time, with the possibility of extension. The client has availability for interviews ASAP.
* Participate and contribute to every aspect of the development lifecycle.
* Create dashboards, saved searches, workflows, and KPIs for business units.
* Create all the customizations to meet specific business needs
* Be of assistance to the architecture and development of any and all system integrations, as well as provide service to customers on these new integrations
* Develop custom applications to support specific business needs
* Be effective in communicating with team members
* Bachelor's degree in related field (IT / Software Development)
* Previous experience as a project manager, or advanced knowledge of project management standards.
* 2-4 years of previous experience with ERP financials
My client is conducting phone interviews this week so please do not hesitate to apply! To find out more please call me at (212) 731-8272 ext (3466) or email me at J.Hurley@andersonfrank.com
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth