Job Title: Chief Operations Manager
My client is a successful company that has partnered with enterprise companies such as Disney and Google. They are looking for a Netsuite professional that is looking to expand their career and help this company excel even more. This role has promising growth associated with this opportunity as well.
Summary of Job: The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company and is responsible for the company's P&L. This position requires in depth knowledge of and experience with ERP systems for managing all aspects of the company's operations including finance and accounting, inventory management, retail sales, contract commercial sales, and online sales activities.
The position may require periodic travel, attendance at trade shows, managing customer relations, knowledge of financial reporting and management, inventory management and forecasting, and international shipping. Additional requirements include experience with foreign suppliers, experience managing in a product distribution business model, and preferably experience with luxury furniture markets and manufacturers.
* Providing oversight and management of all day-to-day operations of a furniture distribution company
* Developing strategic and operational plans
* Overseeing accounting and financial reporting as required
* Managing the company's profitability according to plan
* Managing the company's marketing and advertising plans according to budget
* Coordinating the activities of retail sales, on-line sales, and contract commercial sales operations
* Maintaining an adequate and cost-effective inventory in the warehouse
* Validating sales and inventory forecasts
* Attending trade shows and other public events to promote the company in the market
* Interacting and managing strong customer relationships
* Maintaining and advancing the working relationship with company's senior leadership
* Bachelor's degree in business, design, or related field is required
* 3+ years experience in management in a distribution business.
* Experience managing a P&L
* Experience managing and forecasting inventory
* Experience managing sales operations
* Master's degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level
* Some knowledge of French is ideal
* NetSuite ERP experience preferred but not required
* Furniture distribution experience is preferred but not required
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Riane at 813.437.6935 or via email at email@example.com Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!