Director of IT - NetSuite - Boston, MA - up to $150k - Generous benefits and vacation time!
New opportunity at my client's office in Boston for an experienced Director of IT that is able to demonstrate experience working with NetSuite and implementing the system. If you feel that you are ready to move your career to the next level APPLY to this role now! My client is seeking to fill this Director of IT position immediately paying up to $150,000 salary. You will be joining a successful NetSuite End User where your responsibilities will include:
- Manage IT infrastructure design and NetSuite third party integrations
- Work alongside NetSuite Consultants to maintain existing applications and preparing for several third party integrations
- Direct and prioritize workload and build out the IT team while reporting directly to CIO
- Analyze business needs and recommend technical solutions
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor's Degree with related work experience
- 3+ years' experience in IT, Operations or related business field
- 3+ years' experience working hands-on with NetSuite platforms
- Previous experience as a NetSuite Administrator, Certification a PLUS!
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
Join my short-list today by clicking 'Apply' and submit an updated resume to Oscar Lizarzaburu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.