NetSuite Developer - Chicago, IL - $65-75/HR USD- 6 Mo. Contract
A large client in the retail industry who is located in the greater Chicago area is seeking a NetSuite Developer to assist with various projects to be completed by the end of the year, into early next year. They are looking for a driven, hard-working individual to head up a NetSuite OneWorld Implementation and complete multiple customizations per client request. As the Developer, you will be working alongside functional consultants as well as the Project Manager to assist with a timely and on-budget execution.
This client is looking to bring on a Developer ASAP, and is looking to interview this week. This position is a 6 month contract, 40 hours a week, with a great deal of remote flexibility. This opportunity also allows for a possibility for extension.
* Previous experience working with NetSuite ERP and OneWorld is mandatory
* Experience creating custom scripts with SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
* Previously completed at least 2 NetSuite Implementations
* Data Migration experience
* NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Certification is a plus
* Perform the full back-ended implementation of the NetSuite OneWorld module
* Conduct some data migrations from current platform onto the NetSuite OneWorld module
* Create custom scripts using SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
* Communicate efficiently with functional consultants, project manager, and all end-users within the company
If you believe your previous professional experience aligns with the description above, please apply below.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available, please feel free to email, Jenny, at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to further discuss.