Senior Financial Analyst - Baltimore, MD - $70 - $90k
My client is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in their office in the greater Baltimore area. You will be joining a growing technology company and that is still in the start-up phase, and they are pushing innovation with their software. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the C-Suite, and gain valuable mentoring through access to the executive team. For this position you will report directly to the CFO.
* Prepare the monthly and quarterly board reporting.
* Create financial models from scratch and being a subject matter expert on financial analysis and modeling.
* Develop and prepare annual budget. Assist in setting annual budget targets, lead the company through the process and prepare the annual financial budget for presentation to executive .management and Board of Directors.
* Develop and optimize performance against key financial indicators relevant to strategic initiatives such as the launch of a new product offering or entry into a new geographic or vertical market.
* Past experience working with a SaaS company within other fast paced start up environment is preferred.
* Being able to perform NetSuite Administrative tasks such as create saved searches, custom reporting, and dashboard customizations.
* NetSuite ERP & Salesforce.com experience highly preferred.
* Be able to work cross functionally across multiple departments.
* Ability to tackle multiple projects and work in situations with changing priorities, and multiple simultaneous deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in with a growing company that also provides a competitive compensation plan and benefits.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further your experience with NetSuite, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call me at 212-731-8272 for more information.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.