Job Title: Chief Operations Manager
Department: General Management
Summary/Purpose of Job
The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company and is responsible for the company's P&L. This position requires in depth knowledge of and experience with ERP systems for managing all aspects of the company's operations including finance and accounting, inventory management, retail sales, contract commercial sales, and online sales activities.
The position may require periodic travel, attendance at trade shows, managing customer relations, knowledge of financial reporting and management, inventory management and forecasting, and international shipping. Additional requirements include experience with foreign suppliers, experience managing in a product distribution business model, and preferably experience with luxury furniture markets and manufacturers.
* Providing oversight and management of all day-to-day operations of a furniture distribution company
* Developing strategic and operational plans
* Overseeing accounting and financial reporting as required
* Managing the company's profitability according to plan
* Managing the company's marketing and advertising plans according to budget
* Coordinating the activities of retail sales, on-line sales, and contract commercial sales operations
* Maintaining an adequate and cost-effective inventory in the warehouse
* Validating sales and inventory forecasts
* Attending trade shows and other public events to promote the company in the market
* Interacting and managing strong customer relationships
* Maintaining and advancing the working relationship with company's senior leadership
* Bachelor's degree in business, design, or related field is required
* Master's degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level
* Some knowledge of French is ideal
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in management in a distribution business. Furniture distribution experience is preferred but not required.
* Experience managing a P&L
* Experience managing and forecasting inventory
* Experience managing sales operations
* Experience managing with an ERP system. Preferably NetSuite but not required.
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diana Gonzalez at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.