Financial Controller - Washington D.C. - $120-140k
My client, a NetSuite End User in Washington D.C., is looking for a Controller to join their Accounting team. They are looking for someone who is a dynamic Controller, and has past experience working in the SaaS industry. The Controller will oversee the day-to-day operations of all accounting activities which includes general accounting, accounts receivables and payables, report preparation, and weekly and month-end closings.
* Manage day to day operations of Finance department and coordinate the annual budget process.
* Prepare monthly financial statements and other reports to be used by the executive team for analyzing financial information.
* Performs internal audits of accounts payable, payroll distribution, fixed assets, and cash. May make correcting journal entries in assigned areas.
* Setting up and maintaining processes and procedures for operations and accounting.
* SaaS industry experience is highly preferred.
* Must be able to demonstrate experience with NetSuite ERP and QuickBooks.
* Prior experience as a Financial Controller or similar position.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as previous direct report experience preferred.
* CPA Preferred.
* Background in working with fast-paced start-up companies.
You will have a great opportunity to play a key role and progress your career working with a quickly growing SaaS company.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further your experience with NetSuite, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 212-731-8272 for more information.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.