NetSuite SiteBuilder Developer - Greater Toronto Area, CA - $100,000 - Growing Organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Maintain and update NetSuite system
* Manage customizations and workflows
* Work closely with the NetSuite Administrator to ensure system is running efficiently
* Improve functionalities and efficiency via custom script creation using SuiteScript
* Handle dashboard maintenance and support end users
* Utilize SiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, and SuiteScript to improve business management
* Prior experience with NetSuite implementations and integrations
* Expertise in NetSuite ERP
* Extensive understanding of SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, and SuiteBuilder
* Strong collaboration skills
* SuiteCloud Certification is a plus
* Ability to travel 20%
* Generous benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO)
* Opportunity to join a fast growing team with fast promotion potential
* Competitive compensation
This company is very excited to welcome a new Developer to the team so this position will not be open long!
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in this positon please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rasha Awwad at (212) 731-8272 (ext. 3256) for more details on this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.