Junior Accountant - Montreal, QC - up to $55,000 DOE - Great Benefits Package!
Anderson Frank is working with a client in the travel industry. They are looking to hire a Junior Accountant to join their team managing the day-to day accounting and finance needs. You would report directly to the Controller providing you with the opportunity to learn and grow within the role and company. If you are passionate about technology, numbers, and problem-solving-THIS is the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
* Record day-to-day financial transactions including bank transactions, invoicing customers, recording operator payments and collecting outstanding balances
* Be the main point of contact for resolving operator issues related to reporting and payments
* Processing payables to suppliers and maintaining accurate records of bills
* Assist with the month-end close process, including bank/credit card reconciliations
* Assist in maintaining the financial control environment
* Assist in administering foreign entities
Who are you?
* Experience with NetSuite
* Minimal experience in a similar type of role
* Degree or Diploma in Accounting or related field
* Experience using Google Sheets (i.e. Excel and Word)
* Experience in a similar environment/start-up (an asset);
* Fluent in French and English, proficiency in Spanish is an asset;
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong ability to multitask and work independently
This client is offering a very generous and competitive compensation package including 3 weeks of PTO, health benefits, stock options, team events, and sponsored meals! Interviews are starting soon, don't miss out on this awesome opportunity!
If you are interested, or know anyone that may be interested, send your most up to date resume to Rasha Awwad at email@example.com or give me a call at 212.731.8272!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite - NetSuite Accountant - Accountant - Finance - Montreal - Laval - Canada - NetSuite Implementation - Controller- NSERP - NS-ERP - NSCRM - OneWorld - SuiteCloud Connect - NetSuite