Staff Accountant - Greater NYC Area - $55,000-$65,000
Do you have NetSuite experience and are looking for new opportunity as a Staff Accountant? Anderson Frank International recently joined forces with a leader in the Financial Services industry. The client is looking for a proven Accountant to manage month close, AR/AP processes, and General Ledger within the NetSuite platform.
This position will work closely among the financial team while working quickly and efficiently.
Only candidates with NetSuite Accounting experience will be considered for this position.
The skills you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (A MUST)
- Experience within the NetSuite platform
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience
- Previous experience in the Financial Services or Finance space (prioritized)
- Proven knowledge of current GAAP standards
How you will benefit:
- Your success will directly result from your hard work
- You will join a dynamic and supportive team
- Your passion for accounting will be recognized and rewarded
- You will work in a friendly environment with modern technology
If you are interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabbi @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth