NetSuite Technical Admin
We are currently recruiting for a growing and established company with an immediate need for a NetSuite Administrator. If you are a NetSuite Certified administrator seeking for more NetSuite exposure to add to your NetSuite skillset this is YOUR opportunity! We are looking for experienced NetSuite Administrators that have done multiple NetSuite with extensive NetSuite experience that can help maintain a NetSuite system for a stablished Utilities company!
Are you an experienced NetSuite Functional Consultant that can effectively communicate requirements and specifications across departments? Can you maintain integrity of data for business conducted on Netsuite ERP/CRM as well as customize access and security for multiple users? Look no further, we want to hire YOU.
* Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or related field.
* 2+ years' experience in a NetSuite development role, with NetSuite Administrator certification preferred.
* Experience with NetSuite OneWorld a plus.
* Experience in project management, with advanced technical skills, ability to multi-task and a high level of attention to detail required. Must have experience with relational databases and possess intermediate level Excel skills, including working with large data sets, using pivot tables, and Vlook-ups.
* Experience with specific third-party integrations including HubSpot and UPS ExecShip preferred, including ability to write and maintain scripts necessary for integrations with external systems.
* Experience in environments encompassing manufacturing and WMS preferred. Project management certification preferred.
* Must have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing. Must have ability to be on-site in Midland, GA at least 1 day per week and be able to travel to multiple company locations as necessary.
* Prior experience maintaining integrity of data for business conducted on Netsuite ERP/CRM for multiple NetSuite users
Roles and Responsibilities:
* User set up and maintenance.
* Responsible for creation and maintenance of workflows, saved searches, custom dashboards, reports, customized forms and fields.
* Responsible for new employee training and advanced reporting training for key employees, as needed.
* Responsible for integration of NetSuite with third party software, including ongoing maintenance and system monitoring of such integrations.
* Responsible for semi-annual NetSuite upgrade testing.
* Use NetSuite customization tools to add fields, control views, and create new tables
* Recommend, create and manage customizations and enhancements
* Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes
* Assist Finance team with other duties as assigned.
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at email@example.com or call Diana Gonzalez at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.