Systems Analyst (Supply Chain)
Salary up to 110k D.O.E.
Our client is currently has an immediate need for a skilled NetSuite Systems Analyst the San Francisco Bay Area. They are looking for a detail-oriented candidate who enjoys organizing data
* Ensure that data is accurate and flows from the Warehouse Management System into the Netsuite ERP
* Work with accounting and inventory planning departments to improve the quality of data and provide improve business processes
* Identify problems within the way data is being managed and provide viable solutions
* Document standard operating procedures
* Validate data, help upgrade systems, and do functional testing
* Familiar with ERP systems (preferably NetSuite)
* Experience with WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
* Experience with eCommerce / Supply Chain industry
Ideal candidate will have:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to deal with a fast paced environment
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Northwest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Aaron Pulliam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)-530-2034 ext. 2034.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.