NetSuite Consultant- Phoenix, AZ - Interviewing Now! Up to $100k
Roles and Responsibilities
* Working hands-on with clients to troubleshoot issues
* Leading a team of individuals
* Constitute various NetSuite system
* Testing detailed scripting solutions and prototypes
* Implementing NetSuite systems for our clients
* Speaking with clients in order to meet their software implementation needs
* Constructing functional strategies for business solutions
Skills and Qualifications
* Experienced working with a variety of NetSuite modules
* ERP Consulting background
* CPA preferred but not required
* Bachelor's degree in technical field desired but not preferred
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Experience with dashboards and saved searches
* NetSuite integrations and customizations
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner