NetSuite Controller- Phoenix, AZ - Interviewing Now! Up to $150k
Looking for an experienced CPA to join a growing industry to drive them to be a leader in the technology sector.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Effectively understanding customer acquisition cost
* Streamlining financial processes
* Troubleshooting various financial issues and finding solutions
* Implementing and upgrading the NetSuite system
* Configure and maintain NetSuite CRM and ERP
* Collaborating with a team of developers and analysts to create solutions for our internal users
Skills and Qualifications
* Public Sector Accounting experience
* Vast experience with SEC reporting
* Extensive finance and account experience
* CPA preferred but not required
* Widespread ERP experience
* Experienced in NetSuite
* Experience leading a team
* Ability to work well and successfully communicate when leading teams
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner