Contract NetSuite Developer - Remote
* Integrate new functions and add-ons
* Maintain and improve upon any ERP issues
* Develop integrated systems and maintain company ERP
* Report and dashboard generation
* Manage, control, and track internal systems
* Strong experience with the following: SuiteScript and Netsuite cloud platforms
* Access/evaluate system architecture
* Experience in integrations and customizations
* Organized with a clear understanding of data management
* Able to integrate add-ons that may include: e-commerce, verification, payment processing, and CRM.
We have an immediate contract opening for a developer/ NetSuite administrator in the South Bay region. You will play an essential role in a fast-growing company.
If you're looking for a project that is challenging and fast paced this is the role for you.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Bay area. APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Ephraim Infante at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2018.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Bay Area/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner