NetSuite Functional Consultant - Columbus, Ohio- $80,000-110,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic NetSuite Functional Consultant for an industry leading ERP implementation solutions company. The company is currently building out their NetSuite team and is actively interviewing. Their core values include maintaining a positive attitude, integrity and a work hard, play hard persona.
This company prides themselves on loving what they do and consistently exceeding their customers' expectations. If you are passionate about helping companies improve their business practices by implementing NetSuite, working as part of a team and have hands-on NetSuite experience, this is the opportunity for you!
- Implement NetSuite ERP system for various projects
- Customize NetSuite SuiteScript and multi-state workflows
- Automate business & ERP processes
- NetSuite Implementation experience
- Hands-on experience with SuiteScript 1.0 and/or 2.0
- NetSuite Certifications or experience with SuiteSuccess are a plus
- Company offers a competitive compensation package with quarterly bonuses
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Two weeks PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
If you are interested in this role, please submit your updated resume to me, Richard Morban, at email@example.com or give me a call at 2127318272 (ext. 3376).
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NSERP, NetSuite E-commerce, NS-ERP, NSCRM, OneWorld, SuiteCloud connect, NetSuite WMS, NetSuite PMS, Dayton, Ohio, NetSuite Administrator