FP&A Manager with NetSuite Experience - San Jose Area-- $125K-$145K
What you'll be doing
* Responsible for coordinating annual budget and forecast cycles from start to finish
* Develop and report on key performance indicators and financial performance
* Utilize financial data to help develop insights into business performance
* Partner with budget managers to assist in the development of revenue and expense drivers, and documentation of budget/forecast assumptions
* Review with budget managers business units/departmental actual monthly performance vs budget/forecast, and key performance metrics
* Liaison between accountants and budget managers to help budget owners understand their financials
* Prepare financial packages and analysis during quarterly forecasts, annual budget cycle and year end
* Budget system administrator and trainer
* Assist with other projects/duties as assigned
* Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
* Minimum five years of relevant experience in financial analysis
* Understand basic accounting concepts and treatments
* Experience with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Power BI and system implementation is highly desirable
* Proficient in Excel (vlook up, pivot table, index, modeling skills). Good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
* Working knowledge of accounting for foreign currency transactions/regionals books
* Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude
* Data-driven, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to take direction and execute independently
* Great time and project management skills
If you are interested, APPLY NOW by emailing email@example.com or call Nicole @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Net Suite / ERP / OneWorld / One World / Accounting / SF / Bay Area / San Francisco Bay Area / Accountant / Controller / Manager/ Financial / SaaS / CPA