NetSuite Accountant - Midtown NYC, NY - $55,000 - 65,000
An emerging growth company in the Retail/E-Commerce space is looking for their Accounting team's next super star! If you have proven NetSuite experience and are a passionate Accounting professional ready for the next level then this could be you!
This is an opportunity to join a collaborative finance team, where your work has a significant impact in a rapidly growing company. Your core responsibilities will relate to revenue recognition, billing, tax analysis, general accounting and tracking financial data. In this role, you will be challenged, encouraged and improve as a professional while enjoying the sensational growth of this Midtown based company.
* Manage accounting functions including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, and revenue recognition.
* Drive process improvements and system implementation to achieve efficiency.
* Monthly closing of books and monthly account reviews; prepare and present monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
* Coordinate annual independent audit and preparation of annual tax documents.
* Assist in the preparation of financial statements and related reports including but not limited to balance sheets, income statements, cash-flow reports, etc.
* Provide management with timely reviews of financial status and progress
* Finance/Accounting degree (B.A.) or fully qualified CPA (preferred)
* Proven experience having worked in technology practice or similar
* Solid understanding of US GAAP standards, equity accounting, with some exposure to SEC reporting
* Working knowledge of forecasting and financial reports
* ASC 606 experience (preferred)
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
* Proven leadership and business acumen
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* Proficient in QuickBooks, and NetSuite, Excel, Word, and PPT
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
* Huge opportunities to grow with the company
* Collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
* Generous medical/dental/vision package
* Open, creative workspace
* One of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America
* Catered Lunch!
If you are interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabbi @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.