Job Title: NetSuite Administrator
Salary/Rate range: $70k to $90k+
Travel Amount: None
100% on-site as this person will be the main NetSuite Point of Contact
An exclusive client of Anderson Frank is actively seeking a NetSuite Administrator to start immediately. This Administrator should have e-commerce and NetSuite One world Experience. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with NetSuite forward, with a NetSuite end user in the Manufacturing Industry.
Skills & Experience:
Utilizing NetSuite ERP and eCommerce as a NetSuite Administrator
NetSuite OneWorld Experience
Previous experience with NetSuite modules for Purchasing, Sales, Inventory, and Financials
Strong experience with generating reports, custom reporting, and functional Accounting experience within NetSuite
* Lead the optimization of NetSuite
* Set-up and maintain connectors with other software/applications that feed transactions into NetSuite Invoice management system E-commerce platform Proprietary tele-dentistry platform Banking (monthly statement into NetSuite for cash reconciliation) Payment Processors
* Partner with the accounting and IT teams to integrate sales orders into NetSuite
* Partner with the accounting team to create the order to cash workflows within NetSuite including: Order Management Revenue Recognition Cash Applications Bank Reconciliations Work with the accounting team to re-configure the Chart of Accounts to fulfill financial and management reporting needs
* Create custom reports that will help management review financial results
* Create custom reports within NetSuite to replace the current monthly financial packages
* Maintain and customize user roles within NetSuite
* Partner with the Business Intelligence team to map selected NetSuite Data into our data visualization tool Work with production, procurement, and accounting to use NetSuite as a MES System (Manufacturing Execution System).
* Provide support to the organization for NetSuite functionality inquiries
Ideal candidate start date: 2 weeks
Medical insurance for $150 monthly for the employee
* Dental and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee
* 401k plan, no match
* Supplemental insurance options including life, disability, accident, cancer, etc., at minimal price
* 10 days of vacation time per year
* 5 paid sick days per year
* 1 paid personal day per year
Ideal candidate start date: 2 weeks
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6934 or firstname.lastname@example.org, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted at 813.437.6934 or via email at email@example.com. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!