NetSuite SCA Developer
Location: Houston, TX
An Exclusive Anderson Frank client is looking for a NetSuite Developer with e-commerce experience, who is in skilled in both front and back-end development, and has experience with the SuiteCommerce Advanced module of NetSuite.
This client is looking for candidates who are available to start immediately to assist with company projects that will continue to propel this company forward, and contribute to their overall growth as a business. They are willing to compensate this person at market value for such a skillset and are considering offers.
The successful candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
* Automating and Customizing the backend NetSuite ERP processes as needed to meet needs of business.
* Ability to customize advance workflow, new customization with SuiteScript 2.0
* Development and maintenance of customize NetSuite applications developed with SuiteScript 1.0
* Development of customize business solutions using APIs and third-party tools.
* Development of custom interdepartmental KPI, customize reports and saved searches. Ability to design dashboards using portlets or any custom KPI.
* Development, functional testing, and business process oriented approach to rollout customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs.
* Review changes with management and perform required updates prior to rolling out the solution to Production environment
* Developing, documenting and following formal policies, protocols for changes, performance monitoring for NetSuite Enterprise Account
* Assisting with the preparation of the project status report, project timeline and project budget
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Required Business Skills/Qualifications and Experience:
* Fundamental knowledge of warehouse management system, accounting and ERP business processes is required
* Hands on experience to customize NetSuite backend problems using SuiteScripts 1.0/2.0 and knowledge of workflows, Suitesolutions, Suitepromotions is required
* Hands on experience with user event, schedule script, restlets and have ability to quickly customize the script for business issue is required
* Third-party SaaS platform integration experience with NetSuite is required.
* Experienced in NetSuite Dashboard design and required to customize KPI for the executive staff, directors and managers.
* Experienced and hands on knowledge of ITIL processes, worked with technology team members to implement project using agile methodology is required
* Hands on Experienced and ability to troubleshoot major/minor NetSuite backend technical incidents, exposure to script debugging techniques is required.
* Experienced in Suite Commerce Advance (SCA) is plus
* NetSuite Development Certification/s is plus
* Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science is required. Master degree in Information Technology/Computer Science) is a is plus
If this position interest you please apply here or contact Nechelle Knott at 813.437.6934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing Candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job, either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available, please feel free to contact me at 813.437.6934 or email me at email@example.com.