Accounting Manager - San Francisco, CA - $120k to $150k- Now Interviewing!
I am currently working with a mid-sized Media-based NetSuite End User in SF City that is looking to bring on an Accounting Manager to manage their growing team of 4!
* Review and approve staff reconciliation of general ledger accounts
* Review and approve staff transactions in NetSuite
* Reconcile general ledger balance sheet accounts
* Coordinate internal and external government contract audit activities and reporting, including the federal single-audit
* Coordinate with other business units and field offices on activities associated with financial management of contracts
* Support development and implementation of companywide policies and procedures on contract accounting and financial compliance
* Provide training and technical assistance to LISC staff on contract management and financial compliance related matters
* Provide financial reports and analysis
The ideal candidate requirements are:
* Experience building and scaling the Accounting function for growth companies (ideally media or communications industry)
* Demonstrated ability and desire to learn quickly in an unstructured environment and make an impact
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical Accounting guidance or issues in easy to understand business terms to key decision makers
* Strategic thinker and problem solver on critical business issues, while simultaneously possessing the ability to tactically execute against them
* Ability to create successful partnerships cross-functionally
* Strong prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience managing an accounting department at a company with revenue of $200 million+
* NetSuite ERP experience
If you have management experience with accounting and are looking for an opportunity to change careers then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jordan Levine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (212)-731-8272 ext. 3228.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / San Francisco / California / Accounting / Functional / Technical / Consultant / Pacific / Financials / GL / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / General Ledger / Accounting / Finance / AR / AP / West Coast / QuickBooks /