A large company in the software industry is looking to add another NetSuite developer to their already established team. Due to company growth and high demand of their SaaS product, they are in need of someone who can be hands-on with NetSuite to customize the system to meet the demands of their growing business needs.
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new subsidiaries and new functionality based on evolving business needs in NetSuite
* Propose system design/enhancements based on problems and product requirements
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
* Act as a subject matter expert on functionality and code-level detail
* Provide pre- and post-implementation technical support
* Work with management, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Accounting & Finance to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
* Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications
* Develop advanced code to create customized solutions based on business needs
Ideal candidate experience:
* Technology experience with hands-on NetSuite experience as a developer
* NetSuite administration and customization (SuiteScript) experience
* Architecture/lead experience with focus on cloud-based technology and consistent track record of growth, change and innovation. B2B SaaS industry experience a plus
* Certifications: NetSuite Administrator Certified, SuiteScript Certified, Certified ERP Consultant (nice to have)
* Experience in the software industry
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Pacific NorthWest then APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jordan Levine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (212)-731-8272 ext. 3228.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.